Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Follow Me On Twitter



I am not big on all this new internet technology. I had MySpace for a second when it came out. Then deleted it. I had Facebook for a little while longer. Then deleted it as well. Now there seems to be a ton of things out there to do. I got rid of MySpace and Facebook because they are big TWA's (Time Wasting Acitivites). I like to be productive with my time and getting on there and bouncing around looking at peoples pages and stuff brought out a bad case of computer ADD for me.

Twitter seems like a good fit though. Its great for social networking. You can type short messages that let people know what's going on or direct them to a link you may think people should see. It is quick, easy, simple and hopefully won't waste too much of my time. If it does it will be gone too.

So if you want follow me on Twitter click here --> Chase's Twitter

No comments: