Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Day In Photos: Food Edition #2

As I mentioned in the previous post I would be posting what I eat. This isn't exact everday (as I use carb cycling). However; it is a medium day.



Meal 1: 4 Kashi Waffles, Smart Balance Light, Aunt Jemima Sugar Free Syrup, 8 oz. Chocolate Calorie Countdown Milk, 10g Omega-3 Fish Oil (Not Shown)



Meal 2: Reese's Shake (Those are the ingredients)

Meal 3: 1 oz. Cashews, 2 Low Fat Cheese Sticks

Meal 4: Whey Protein Hydroslyate, Dextrose, Maltodextrin (Post Workout)

Meal 5: 8 oz. Chicken Breast, 1/2 Cup Brown Rice, 1 Cup Broccoli & Cheese ("Just for One" By Green Giant)

Meal 6: Tuna Steak, Sugar Snap Peas, Unsweet Tea

Meal 7: 1 Cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese, 1 Cup Blueberries

6 comments:

Chad Doncsecz said...

Hey Chase, I took you idea for the coffee with the almond milk, its amazing...I never drank coffee before because I couldn't drink it black..and I didn't want to have it with table sugar and any type of cream. It tastes badass dude.

Chase Karnes said...

Man, I am glad to hear that! Glad it helped you out. I am a huge coffee fan and it definitely adds some great flavor.

Chad Doncsecz said...

Also went to Wegmans yesterday to get some Calorie Countdown Chocolate milk...it taste like YooHoo...one of my favorite childhood drinks of all time...Dude...I am addicted now.

Chad Doncsecz said...

hey chase..what are the measurements for the ingredients in the reese's shake? Do you add a whey supplement to it?

Chase Karnes said...

Hey man I usually do the following:

12 oz. Cal Cnt Milk
1/2 Cup Low Fat Cottage Cheese
2 Tbsp. Natural Peanut Butter
Splenda, to taste
2 or 3 Ice Cubes

Then blend.

Chad Doncsecz said...

Hey Chase,

Thanks man...I also tried your cream cheese chicken concoction today..it was delicious. I'll have that shake for my next meal now that I know what kind of mixture you use. Thanks again.

-Chad