Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What I've Been Up To


• First of all I have been helping my fiancé plan our wedding (actually she does most everything but I do what I can). For those who don’t know I am getting married to the most amazing and gorgeous girl ever on Sept. 19.

• We are going here for our honeymoon. I can’t wait to spend 7 days in Jamaica with my new wife!

• My fiancé and I are in the process of buying a house. We close this Friday and the current resident has 7 days to get out…then it’s ours!



• I spent the past weekend in STL watching baseball. The highlight of the weekend was spending 30 minutes lost in the projects at 11:30 on a Saturday night. It was probably one of the most dangerous places in the US we could have been at that time. Crazy!

• My training is going good. Progressively getting stronger and working on my weak areas. Trying to decide on when and what to compete in next. Powerlifting or Strongman…I can’t decide.

• I’ve also been playing around with a new para workout nutrition protocol. I also like what I am seeing. I believe it’s similar to what the new “I, Bodybuilder” program on T-Nation is going to recommend. Just going off of what I’ve read from Thibadeau.

• My soccer players and golfers are getting into season right now. I cant wait to see them kick everyone’s ass this fall. (One hit a 375 yard drive this past weekend)

• There is a sweet ass hill in my soon to be backyard. Can’t wait for early morning hill sprints!

• Deer season (bow) is coming up. The past few years I haven’t been able to do much hunting because of work and school. Now that I am done with school I’m planning on hunting a little more. Time for some free lean protein! Hell yeah!

• I have a brilliant idea I am working on. I am not calling myself brilliant, just the idea. I am hoping to get it going in the next 6 months or so.

So that’s some of what I’ve been up to.

What have you been up to? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

Laura K said...

Up to new biz-ness.

http://www.gettogethergals.com