Friday, March 27, 2009

Indy Here I Am



I just arrived in Indianapolis, Indiana. I just unpacked my bag and got my room situated. Just popped the top of a Spike, pulled Pandora Radio (www.pandora.com) to listen to for a second before I head out, and answered a few emails and other daily task.

What am I doing in Indy?



I took off today to travel up here and observe and learn from some of the most knowledgeable and successful trainers/coaches in the business. Mike Robertson was gracious enough to allow me to come observe his and Bill Hartman’s iFast facility in action. I also found out that another brilliant mind, Tony Gentilcore (co-owner Cressey Performance) from Boston MA will be in town this weekend.

Stay Tuned for an update!

Chase


Mike Robertson
Indianapolis Fitness and Sports Training
Bill Hartman
Tony Gentilcore
Cressey Performance

No comments: