Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swine Flu



SOMEBODY SHOULD HAVE LISTENED IN 1976

I figured with all the talk about the Swine Flu I should blog about it. I really don't know much and I am not too worried. However; I happened across an article by Dr. Joseph Mercola that had some great points.

This was my favorite part of the article and I bet most of those reading this already follow these principels. These princples are what Dr. Mercola recommendeds to prevent getting the Swine flu or any other flu.

-Optimize your vitamin D levels
-Avoid sugar and processed foods
-Get enough rest
-Manage stress
-Exercise
-Take a good source of Omega-3 oils (Fish Oil)
-Wash your hands
-Eat garlic regularly
-Avoid hospitals and vaccines


Here is the article for any of those interested in reading the article in full:

Swine Flu

EDIT: So I learned today from a Doctor client of mine that the Swine flu vaccine in 1976 killed 25 people. The Swine flu killed 1. Gov't propaganda at it's best.

1 comment:

Elliott Hulse said...

AHH! great stuff and dr. mercola is "the man"

yea, i call stuff like these "epidemics" and "pandemics" -- THINNING OF THE HEARD.

Wash your freaking hands and stop eating cookies and cakes... what are we? 6 years old?