Monday, September 14, 2009

“People Call Us Renegades, Cause We Like Living Crazy”



Busy. That word describes what I have been in the past few weeks. Between training clients, training myself, writing, filming, finishing up wedding and honeymoon plans, oh and my bachelor party I haven’t had much time for any blog updates. Not that it is a bad thing.

I was asked to write a couple articles for WannaBeBig.com. Things are looking pretty good so far. Hopefully I will get the final drafts in before long. I'll be sure and post a link to them once they are published.

I have been asked to present at Matt Hughes’ gym, H.I.T. Squad in November. I will actually be presenting twice. One will be on strongman and unorthodox training for the MMA athlete. The other will be practical nutrition for the MMA athlete. Needless to say I am pretty pumped about this opportunity!

I spent the past weekend with some great friends for my Bachelor party. We loaded up and traveled to Chattanooga, TN for some white water rafting, beer, fishing, floating, moonshine, oh and more beer. It was a hell of a time. Stay tuned for a more detailed post on this weekend with some killer rafting pictures and a full write up.

My wedding is coming up this Saturday. I am super excited to be spending my life with such a wonderful, gorgeous girl. Our wedding and reception will be taking place at Madison Hall.

Oh, and we will be spending our honeymoon in Negril, Jamaica at Couples Swept Away.

Hoping to have some more updates coming up soon. I have some in the works.

What Do You Like to Read About in my Blog Post?
More Training info? Nutrition? Business? Lifestyle? Videos? Recipes? ETC?

Let Me Know In The Comments Down Below!

Your Feedback Will Help Give You What You Want to See. Thanks!

6 comments:

Dave said...

Good stuff as always. I love reading about fitness pro's that cut lose every now and then. Everyone's always so friggin serious. I try to portray both sides of my life...as you know.

Congrats on the Hughes presentations! I'd be nervous as shit! lol

As for your last question, I'd be interested in business. As a n00b and someone trying to break into the industry, learning anything business related, pursuing writing spots, marketing to your local clients, etc etc., is on the top of my list!

Dean said...

I'm with Dave on want I'd like to see. Also, how to prepare for a strong man comp would be cool. Thre's one coming up about an hr. away from me. Never been in one so I'll be watching to see the how's and all that.

Would like to see some tips/tricks on clean bulking for some big gains.

Rob Sinnott, MS, CSCS said...

Congrats on the request for articles man! kick ass

congrats on the marriage bro, take it all in, the ceremony and reception go by fast. have fun on the trip.

Jess said...

Hey Chase,

Sounds like you guys had a good time! Hope the wedding goes well, as I'm sure it will.

I would like to see different training techniques and recipes and lifestyle if you don't mind.

Thanks and have a great honeymoon.

Chase Karnes said...

@ Dave - Thanks man. I definitely like to live a life of balance. I have been out with some of the top in the fitness industry and saw both sides of the coin. Some like to cut loose and have a good time. Some are as stiff as a board.

I will definitely post some business info in the near future.

@ Dean I have a strongman blog almost finished. It actually got put on the back burner though with all I have had going on. I'll get it up soon.

Keep an eye out for some clean bulking tips as well. Thanks for the reply!

@ Rob - Thanks man! I really appreciate it.

@ Jess - Thank you! I will work on the exercise techniques for sure.

I have a great recipe/lifestyle post that should be up soon.

Dean said...

Sounds great, Chase! This is one blog I always look forward to. Always a great thrill to see what other top dogs in the biz are doing. Thanks for taking the time to work on this blog for us all.

You still throwin' down those Spike Shooters? And do you recommend any other pre-wo getyourass goin drinks/powders?

If you haven't already, try these:
Jacked by USPlabs - this one is AMAZING!
R4W by Get Diesel
And the Spike tabs.