Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Random Thoughts

*I will admit I occasionally watch "The Hills" on mute while doing other things. I mean most of the girls on there are pretty much gorgeous. Well it was on the other day, muted of course, and I accidently unmuted it! I hate to say it, but guys can learn a lot about girls from listening to that show. I however recommend after its over immediately change the channel to Spike TV to watch some UFC to raise your testosterone levels back to a healthy "man" range.

*Do vegans eat Animal Crackers?

*Why don't all the homeless people in New York City go south for the winter? I mean if you have nothing else to do all day, why not walk south? Instead of sleeping on a sidewalk in ten degree weather, sleep on the beach in seventy degree weather. That would only make sense to me. I'm not condoning homelessness or making fun of it, I'm just suggesting a smarter approach to surviving the winter. Being homeless in Florida has got to beat being homeless in New York City. That's all.

*I think Chris Angel may be the Anti-Christ. He fits the profile pretty well if you ask me. He is boastful. Everyone likes him. He appears to survive fatal injuries time after time. Ok; I’m not being serious but he is definitely not normal. How does he do that shit?

No comments: