Thursday, February 12, 2009

A to Z




This blog was originally written and was supposed to run during the ice storm. Without power thought it is hard to post a blog. So here it is:

Due to the inclement weather today I am stuck inside (for now at least). As I was checking out my favorite websites and blogs I came across the post blog that inspired the one I am writing. Nate Green put up a blog about what is on his iPod. I decided to copy that idea and list what is currently on my iPod in A-Z format. Also listed is where I would normally be found listening to this:

A. Alice in Chains – Training; working
B. Ben Harper – Relaxing or at the lake
C. Corey Smith – Hanging with friends; enjoying a few beer
D. Damien Rice – Relaxing
E. Eazy E – Training; working
F. Foo Fighters – Pre Training
G. G. Love and the Special Sauce – Hanging with friends; The lake
H. Howie Day – Hanging with my fiancĂ©
I. Incubus – Pre training; working
J. Johnny Cash- Drinking a beer; Remembering the old days
K. Kings of Leon – Driving; training
L. Lil Wayne – Training; driving
M. Metallica – Training; working
N. North Mississippi All Stars – Camping; the lake
O. O.A.R. – The lake
P. Pantera – Training (especially heavy lifts); working
Q. Queens of the Stone Age – Driving; pre training; working
R. Royal Bliss – Training; hanging out
S. Saliva – Training
T. T.I. – Training, The lake
U. Usher – With my fiancĂ©
V. Vanilla Ice- Ok not really, just need a “V”.
W. White Zombie – Training
X. No band starts with this letter
Y. Yung Joc – Training; The Lake
Z. Zakk Wyldes’ Black Label Society - Training

Got any new music? Let me know in the comments!

No comments: